DETAILS: 120 MINUTES (IDEAL LOGO) MINERAL CORE HIGH PERFORMANCE FIRE RATED DOOR WITH VISION PANELDescriptions and Specifications:
- Hardwood lipping all-round; mechanically glued onto the door leaf.
- Inner frame for door leaf made of hardwood consisting of vertical stiles, top, bottom & mid-rails. This frame guarantees structural integrity to the door leaf and facilitates easy installation of ironmongery like hinges, lock case, closer etc. Inclusion of inner frame within the leaf is a special feature of (IDEAL LOGO) doors which is not seen in most ready-made door blanks.
- Inner frame of the leaf is lined on both faces with a fire resistant mineral board which over sails the frame member and acts as an additional re-enforcement to hold the core in place.
- An additional full mineral board lining is also provided for the leaf below the outer skin.
- Main feature of (IDEAL LOGO) fire rated doors is our proprietary ‘mineral core’ molded inside the inner frame of the leaf. This core is 100% fire resistant in addition to being light in weight and having excellent thermal properties. 5. An outer skin of Plywood/MDF/HDF is pressed on the above assembly and lipping is then added which can take final finishes such as paint, veneer, laminate etc. 6. IDEALS (LOGO) PROPREITORY GLAZING SYSTEM – a. Our proprietary mineral core is molded to form a bonding for the fire rated glass to sit in. Since our unique core is in itself 100% fire resistant, this beading provides an excellent insulation for the entire glazing system. b. The fire rated glass is surrounded by intumescent material to ensure it is held intact in the event of a fire. 7. Door frame is made of hardwood having minimum cross section as shown in the sketch. Moisture content and density of timber shall be as given in the test report. 8. Self-adhesive intumescent fire seals are provided within grooves in the rebate as well as leaf edge as shown in the sketch.